Santa Barbara Multifamily Property Management
Serving Santa Barbara County – namely Santa Barbara, Montecito, Summerland, Carpinteria, Goleta, and surrounding areas.
Whether you own a small apartment building or a 200 unit complex, Real Property Management can be a vital part to increasing the profitability of your investment. Real Property Management is a third party management company assisting principals and developers in operating their multifamily holdings in Santa Barbara.
Real Property Management understands that the quality of management determines the difference between strong performance and mediocre performance. Effective property management has as much, if not more, potential to add value to the property as its construction, financing, or marketing.
Real Property Management’s hands on approach produces higher occupancy and lower expenses resulting in greater asset values for our clients.
In managing multifamily investments Real Property Management provides the following:
- Local market knowledge and expertise
- Marketing and advertising coordination
- Tenant application underwriting
- Drawing and signing of the lease
- Staff management: resident managers, leasing consultants, and maintenance personnel
- Collection of rents
- Monthly accounting statements, and record keeping
- Coordination of:
- Necessary repairs and maintenance
- Amenity operations and maintenance
- Parking lot maintenance
- 24 hour emergency services
- Eviction services when needed
Real Property Management can play a key role in the successful operation of your Santa Barbara multi-family property, call today to learn more about our services and our simple fee structure.